Tuesday, June 28, 2011

This is where I would post What's For Dinner

But my hubby, Corey, decided to take us out for dinner tonight!  Couldn't tell you the last time we went out to dinner as a family, but it's been long over due.  Tonight was a special occasion celebrating Corey's new job!  We ended up at Bull Feathers right on the lake in Anderson (kids eat free Mondays and Tuesdays!)  I'm so proud of him and am excited to see how everything works out.  God has been so good to us with His provision through a time of struggling, and he continues to bless us still.
It was bedtime for the boys when we got home, so while we were settling down into bed my 4 year old, Jonathan, tells me "Mommy, my room smells like butt."    So, yeah, obviously if you're cleaning crayon off your walls with WD-40, a well ventilated room is a definite must. :)

I have a post in the works for Couponing For Dummies, so be on the look out for it!  I'll have lots of good info, tips and tricks, and references to check out!
Do you coupon?  How much time do you spend each week gathering and clipping them?

No comments: